Message from our President & CEO
A Message from our CEO
Dear First Bank Family:
We are in uncharted waters, and as your community bank, we are here to help get you back on course. As the economic impact of COVID-19 continues to unfold, our team at First Bank is staying on top of the latest information on programs and assistance available to businesses and individuals. We are ready and eager to help you navigate the options available for you or your business. Additionally, we will utilize all the tools at our disposal to craft the best solution for you. We are hard at work with our customers on deferrals, fee waivers, government loan and assistance programs, and other hardship areas as they pertain to individual situations. Please reach out to your Personal Banker directly, call (877) 821-2265, or contact us so we can put you in touch with the right team members.
We've also taken measures to ensure our offices are clean and our staff stays healthy.
- Most of our employees in the back offices are working from home. Those who are working in offices are spread out and practicing social distancing.
- Our branch staff, the front-line heroes of our organization, are scheduled in shorter shifts, and will be given additional paid time off to help balance between work and caring for themselves and their families.
- Employees who are showing signs of illness are required to stay home.
- Branches have been limited to drive-thru and appointment only access. Those coming in for appointments are screened on recent travel to help minimize the risk of COVID-19 spread.
- Cleaning our locations remains a priority - our locations are sanitized and cleaned on a daily basis.
- Unnecessary business travel has been suspended, as have large events and in-person meetings. We now conduct all meetings via conference and video calls.
Due to our current restricted branch access policy, we encourage you to utilize our online and mobile banking services for daily banking needs.
- Online banking and mobile banking for account monitoring and transfers
- Mobile check deposit for depositing to your First Bank accounts
- Deposit capabilities at our on-site ATMs
- Telephone Banking for balance information, transfers, & recent transactions - (877) 821-2265 Option 4
- Access to the Allpoint Network’s(Opens in a new Window) 55,000+ ATMs for cash withdrawals
Thank you for understanding our concern for keeping everyone safe and healthy during these unprecedented times.
I'd also like to point out that in times of stress, fraudsters are looking to take advantage of the situation, so please be wary of scams going around that prey on the uncertainty that accompanies the COVID-19 situation. You can get information on staying safe from fraudsters by visiting official government websites, such as https://www.fcc.gov/covid-scams(Opens in a new Window).
First Bank does not solicit information (Social Security number, account numbers, credit card numbers, passwords, etc.) by means of email. If you receive an email requesting confidential information from someone claiming to represent First Bank, do not respond to the email - call us to report this activity.
We will continue to monitor developments closely and evaluate additional measures to support our customers and communities. You can expect timely communications from First Bank with a goal to help our customers, our employees, and our communities during these times of uncertainty. Please visit our website and social media often for up-to-date information and changes to branch operation schedules.
Let's help one another and come together to make it through this!
Patrick L. Ryan
President & CEO
Visit our COVID-19 webpage for more information on what First Bank is doing in the fight against COVID-19 and for other helpful resources.