Important Information about COVID-19
What is First Bank doing to assist customers who have been financially impacted by COVID-19?
- ATM FEES: In addition to our onsite ATMs, First Bank is a member of the Allpoint Network, a network of 55,000+ ATMs that can be accessed surcharge free. These ATMs are found in local stores and major area retailers such as Wawa, Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens, and Target to name a few! First Bank does not charge customers a fee to use any foreign ATM; however, the owner of the ATM may charge a fee if they are outside of the Allpoint Network.
- NSF/OVERDRAFT FEES: Customers who are impacted financially by COVID-19 can have NSF/Overdraft fees waived and/or refunded by contacting their local branch office for review.
- CD Penalties & Fees: First Bank will consider waivers of early withdrawal penalties on a case-by-case basis if caused due to COVID-19 related impact. Please contact a local branch office for review.
- Business & Commercial Borrowers: The state and federal government have created assistance programs to help borrowers who are impacted by COVID-19, and First Bank is working with customers on loan deferrals and government loan and assistance programs. Please contact your lender or Personal Banker for more information.
What is First Bank doing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19?
- Most of our employees in the back offices are working from home. Those who are working in offices are spread out and practicing social distancing.
- Our branch staff, the front-line heroes of our organization, are scheduled in shorter shifts, and will be given additional paid time off to help balance between work and caring for themselves and their families.
- Employees who are showing signs of illness are required to stay home.
- Branches have been limited to drive-thru and appointment only access. Those coming in for appointments are screened on recent travel to help minimize the risk of COVID-19 spread.
- Cleaning our locations remains a priority - our locations are sanitized and cleaned on a daily basis.
- Unnecessary business travel has been suspended, as have large events and in-person meetings. We now conduct all meetings via conference and video calls.
What remote banking options does First Bank offer if I cannot access a bank branch?
- Online banking and mobile banking for account monitoring and transfers
- Mobile check deposit for depositing to your First Bank accounts
- Deposit capabilities at our on-site ATMs
- Telephone Banking for balance information, transfers, & recent transactions - (877) 821-2265 Option 4
- Access to the Allpoint Network’s 55,000+ ATMs for cash withdrawals
How can I keep myself up-to-date on COVID-19 related scams?
In times of stress, fraudsters are looking to take advantage of the situation, so please be wary of scams going around that prey on the uncertainty that accompanies COVID-19. You can get information on staying safe from fraudsters by visiting official government websites, some of which are listed on this page's side menu.
First Bank does not solicit information (Social Security number, account numbers, credit card numbers, passwords, etc.) by means of email. If you receive an email requesting confidential information from someone claiming to represent First Bank, do not respond to the email - call us to report this activity.